Monday, January 3, 2011

End of an Era

It has been awhile since I participated in Best Shot Monday, so it was a surprise today to scroll through my Google Reader and see multiple farewell tributes to BSM. Tracey's fun weekly photo meme pulled me into both photography and blogging nearly four years ago. I couldn't let it retire without joining in one last time.

Tracey, thanks for helping me learn the joy of capturing the world through the lens.

One final Best Shot for the final round of Best Shot Monday...

9 comments:

tracey clark said...

this means the world to me. thank you so much!

Golightly said...

We've all come a long way, eh? It has been a good journey.

Elaine A. said...

Wow, that is an end of an era! I remember participating a few times myself. Lovely shot of Miss Nadia!

Jen said...

I haven't participated in BSM in awhile, but it is the reason I meet such lovely and talented ladies like you.

Kimberly said...

I wish I'd have joined in myself. What a journey. I'll be sad to see BSM go.

Cara said...

I too am sad to see it go, I think I found most of my friends through BSM!

BTW- she is so stinkin cute!

Colleen said...

Isn't it amazing that we've all know each other for so long????

Arizaphale said...

I agree with every one of the above statements. Thank Tracey for bringing us all together.

carrie said...

Oh I owe Tracey so much - most of all *meeting* you and Nadia. I love this shot of her...she looks so much like you!