Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Hands

Joanna and I chose to focus on hands this week.

That little Olivia sure does have some sweet hands...and eyes....and cheeks. She is just yummy all over! Growing up, I had a friend that sucked on those same two fingers, for years and years. So cute!

My shot captures something very familiar right now in this stage of life, but which will become a fond memory as my little girls grows up. Sometimes the constant "hold my hand, Mama!" and neediness gets a little old...but I really will miss that little hand in mine one day. Nadia is such an affectionate child, and I love that!

Team Up Thursday - Hands

Visit Megan for more Team-Up Thursday!

8 comments:

Jessie said...

Aww to both! My youngest sucked on those same fingers but only for about 7 months. I can relate to yours b/c my 3 year old calls to me from the living room "I love you so much mama" about 10 times when I am in the kitchen and always wants to hold my hand. I love both of your shots so much! Sentimental week :)

Cara said...

You guys are giving me baby fever with all these beautiful shots. I love the shot you took of you holding Nadia's hand. That reminds me that I need to take a shot like this as a keepsake. I know the day will come when they will no longer want to hold my hand.

Jen said...

Both of mine will still hold my hand too. I love it!! I will be sad when they get to old for it. Very sweet shot Christina.

Kimberly said...

Such sweetness this week from you two. Love the focus on hands.

Killlashandra said...

Both your shots go wonderfully together. There is something touching about the old and the young spending time together. Beautiful hands. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwww what a darling diptych. sigh....really honestly....melts my heart. ♥

Maggie said...

Pure sweetness!

Megan said...

love these:).