Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And Baby Makes Seven!



My new niece is here!

Baby Girl #5 for my sister and brother-in-law made her appearance last week....and oh my is she ever a sweet little bundle!

She's sugar and spice and everything nice. Tiny little squeaks and nuzzles and half-smiles and that incomparable baby smell.

Yes, this aunt is smitten.

It's been a long time since I've had baby fever...but I have it now.

(and so does Nadia!)

Just like I promised - she's better than a puppy. :o)

Welcome to the world, baby girl. Welcome to the family.

























11 comments:

Jen said...

Oh.my.goodness. Now I have baby fever too. She is absolutely adorable!!

Brittany said...

Oh my! She is beautiful!!! :)

(I however lack the baby fever...as cute as she is! :))

carrie said...

Oh. My. Sweetness. She is so beautiful! Congrats to the whole family - what a great celebration it must be over there.
I held my friend's sweet little angel last week and was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have baby fever. Not much anyways.

Cara said...

I am with Jen, this is giving me baby fever! OMG she is absolutely beautiful!

Elaine A. said...

Another beautiful girls for your family - what a blessing! Congrats Auntie! :D

Kimberly said...

She's perfect in every way. Wow. Wow again. :) What a lucky family!

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwww...she is so soft, and perfect. Congrats to your family. Great captures. ♥

Arizaphale said...

What a precious set of pictures. They are going to love you for giving them that little piece of time when she is a big growed up girl like her sisters and cousin!

Nina said...

She is a d o r a b l e!!! You all almost have enough for a b-ball team!

Haven't been blogging for a while...and so I read a few to get caught up with you....WOW!

So give me the low-down on your boo....where did you meet him...etc, etc,....

Hugs!

Jeanette Verster said...

Oh man, how very cute!! Congrats on the new addition to the family

Joanna said...

I adore all of the little girls hovering over her! Whenever I bring Olivia into school to pick up Ella, they all do the same thing! Beautiful, beautiful little girl. Congratulations to your family! What did they name her?